I’m a few days late, but here is yet another Blog Income Report – this time for the month of June 2015.
If you’d like to learn how I make money blogging, click here to learn more.
Blog Content Report – June 2015
Here is a recap of all the blog posts I wrote this month:
- Landscaping My Front Yard Timelapse – Part 3
- What Are Rich People Like?
- Ask Yourself – Why Is This Happening For Me?
- Landscaping My Front Yard – Grading and Gravel – Timelapse
- When Things Aren’t Going Well
- Timelapse Landscaping on My John Deere 2320 Tractor With Backhoe
- How to Make Money Blogging Without Feeling Overwhelmed
- How to Visualize Freedom From Your Job
- Is Fear Stopping You From Achieving True Freedom?
- What a 500 lb Tree Root Taught Me About Entrepreneurship
- Why You Absolutely Need a Personal Blogging Coach
- How to Tell If Your Blog is Successful
- How to Get Traffic to Your Blog For Free
- Is Your Blog Even Getting Indexed by Google?
- One Simple Trick to Becoming a Better Marketer
- The One Dirty Little Secret Which Makes Being an Entrepreneur Worth It
- Manifesting Body Diet and Fitness Plan – Day 56
- How to Not Get Overwhelmed in Your Business
- Driving With Paul Episodes 11-20
- Driving With Paul Episodes 1-10
- How to Email Your Blog Post to Your Email List Automatically
- How to Get Your Blog Post Indexed Fast on Google
- Google’s New Technology is About to Change Everything Again
- How Big Should Your Dreams Be?
- How I Saved 384 Hours and 58 Minutes With This One Trick
- How to Handle Obstacles and Blocks On Your Way to Success
- TabletopGamer.com Re-Launched
- Why Isn’t Everyone Doing It?
- Blog Income Report – May 2015
- How to Succeed in an MLM When You’re Not Good at Sales
Again this month I’ve maintained my pace of writing one post per day for a total of 30 posts in the month of June.
Blog Traffic Report – June 2015
In the month of June I had a huge increase in my traffic as compared to previous months due to one of my blog posts going viral.
The traffic spike you see on June 9th skyrocketed my traffic for a few days as the post was shared around the Internet.
My other stats look low but they’re not. They just look low as the graph’s scale changed with the traffic spike that shot my session numbers up to 2,000 visitors in one day.
As you can see in the number above I had over 200% more users in June as compared to May, primarily due to this traffic spike, but of course all my other blog posts also contributed to the number as well.
Here are my traffic stats for June 2015:
- Total Users: 5,719
- Total Sessions: 6,525
- Total Pageviews: 8,278
- Avg Session Duration: 42 seconds
Now let’s take a look at where my traffic has been coming from.
Blog Traffic Sources Report – June 2015
My blog traffic distribution changed this month with both Direct and Referral traffic going up significantly compared to the other channels.
- Direct Traffic – 2,319 – 35.5%
- Social Traffic – 1,325 sessions – 20.3%
- Referral Traffic – 2,463 sessions – 37.7%
- Organic Search Traffic – 425 sessions – 6.5%
And here is a 6 month chart of my monthly traffic since I’ve started using the Kalatu Blogging Platform:
Now for the fun part. 🙂
Blog Income Report – June 2015
Okay, so let’s get to the actual blog income report part of this post.
Before I start talking numbers though, just a quick income disclaimer. My results are not typical, not guaranteed in any way, and you should check out my income disclaimer if that sort of thing floats your boat.
Okay, now that we got that out of the way, here are my stats:
Total Gross Income – $3,341.66
- Affiliate / MLM Income: $732.20
- Advertising Income (Ad Sales, AdSense, YouTube etc.): $9.46
- Mentoring / Consulting Income: $2600.00
Total Expenses – $943.11
- Kalatu Premium Brand Station – $97.00
- Empower Network Affiliate System – $19.97
- Empower Network Inner Circle Training – $100.00
- Hostgator Hosting – $19.90
- AWeber Email Services – $49.00
- LeadPages – $67.00
- LinkTrackr Pro – $19.00
- AWProTools – $29.99
- GetResponse – $15.00
- ClickFunnels – 83.08
- IPAS2 – $144.00
- SEO Tools & Training – $253.32
- Facebok Advertising – $0.00
- Domain Purchases – $25.90
- Youngevity – $19.95
Net Income: $2,398.55
Alright, now that we’ve gotten the stats and numbers out of the way, let’s dive into what’s actually been happening in more detail.
Once again my affiliate income increased again this month jumping from $598 in May to $732 in June with the biggest portion of that coming from my income from Empower Network.
As I’ve mentioned in previous posts, seeing this number going up is the most exciting part of my income for me because it represents my Empower Network’s team growth which is my main long term goal for this blog.
Don’t get me wrong, I love consulting income as well, which makes up the majority of my income, but 1-on-1 consulting work can never be as scalable as leveraged income from something like Empower Network.
I’m really excited to keep seeing growth in this are of my monthly income.
If you’d like to learn more about Empower Network and how I make money with it, click on this link here to learn more.
Mentoring / Consulting Income
Not much has changed with my consulting income this month.
I still haven’t decided whether or not I want to take on any more consulting clients in the future as I want to primarily focus my time and energy on growing my Empower Network team.
My expenses this month did go up slightly with a few domain renewals I had to get done and some consulting services I invested in, but outside of that they’ve been pretty stable.
My Blogging Goals for June
Here were some of my main goals for June:
- Complete another month of daily blogging – Check!
- Keep my diet & fitness plan on track – Check!
- Launch a new team membership site for my Empower Network Team – Check!
- Continue to grow my Empower Network team – Check!
- Take on at least 5 mentoring students within my Empower Network Team – Check!
To summarize, my blogging income continues to slowly grow at a steady pace and I’m really looking forward to seeing my Empower Network income starting to grow at a more exponential rate as I mentor and teach my team-mates how to make money with their blogs as well.
If you’d like to join my Empower Network team and get mentored by me on how to make money by blogging, click here to learn more.